12 Jun Best Lebanese Food – Roasted Chicken Fattoush
If you are looking for a decadent and mouth-watering dish, surely, you must try Roasted Chicken Fattoush – one of Lebanon’s pride; a meal that will satiate your palate and carving desire for good Lebanese food!
When you find yourself looking for a Lebanese restaurant in Dubai so you can satisfy your cravings, come directly to us – Jabbour Restaurant – your number one choice of getting the most authentic Lebanese meals in the city! We offer the most sumptuous Lebanese meals that people love.
As a restaurant, you can assure that our meals are made from the freshest ingredients and that we can give the best-tasting meals that you’ve known from home – Lebanon. We try our best to make our meals taste as authentic as possible to give our customers a taste of home.
And if you ever want to cook Lebanese meals in your home instead so you can share it with your family, we’ll give you the basic recipe of the Roasted Chicken Fattoush!
First, the ingredients:
Chicken and Croutons
- 1 loaf of country bread cut in cubes
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- ½ cup of chicken stock
- Garlic powder
- Kosher salt
- Black pepper
- 1 ¾ lb chicken ( with removed, patted dry, back )
- 1 juiced lemon
- 1 tsp of pomegranate molasses
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 2 tsp garlic mint salt ( or crush dried mint )
- 2 tsp sumac
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 chopped hearts of romaine
- 1 cup cherry ( or grape tomatoes ) cut in half
- 2-3 thinly sliced radishes
- ½ thinly sliced red onion
- 10 chopped or torn fresh mint leaves
Then, the procedures:
Roast Chicken and Croutons
- Ready your oven to 425 degrees.
- Toss the bread cubes on a roasting pan with the olive oil, half of the chicken broth, and season it with salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Arrange the bread in one layer.
- With its breast facing up, lay the chicken on the bread. Season the chicken with garlic powder, salt, paprika, and pepper.
- Roast the chicken for 30 mins. After 30 mins, brush it with olive oil and add the remaining chicken broth on the pan. Roast again for another 30 mins or until the thermometer reads less than 165 degrees in its several spots.
- Remove the chicken from the oven and let it rest – scrape the crouton from the roasting pan using a spatula.
- Whisk the lemon juice, garlic, salt, dried mint or mint salt, pomegranate molasses in a small bowl. Adjust its taste in your own accord and add seasonings if you want.
- In a large salad bowl, mix the romaine, tomatoes, radishes, onion with the vinaigrette.
- Cut the chicken breast, thighs, and legs. Lay them on a warm platter, add the croutons with the fattoush and combine.
- Serve and enjoy!
Or just come to Jabbour Restaurant! We will make sure that you will also say that we are the best Lebanese restaurant in Dubai once you taste our meals!